The colloquium will be held on March 5-7, 2012 at Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of the University of Limoges, Limoges, France.
Picture of the group
The program is now available: FELIM 2012 - PROGRAM
Moulay Barkatou, Thomas Cluzeau, Carole El Bacha, Jacques-Arthur Weil (University of Limoges)
and Eckhard Pflügel (Kingston College, London)
Aim and scope:
The aim of this colloquium is
- to present recent advances
regarding symbolic or symbolic-numeric algorithms for studying
systems of differential equations, difference equations or linear partial differential equations,
- to show similarities and differences in the way
that ODEs, difference equations or linear PDEs are handled,
- to emphasize on the state of developpment of related software implementations and the publicity of such codes.
List of invited speakers:
- Ordinary differential equations, difference equations, linear
- Integration of dynamical systems,
- Methods for local solving (formal, symbolic-numeric, modular),
- Methods for global solving or simplification (e.g., factorisation),
- Dynamical aspects, etc.
- Werner Balser, University of Ulm, Germany
- Antoni Ferragut, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Pol Vanhaecke, Université de Poitiers, France
- Christoph Koutschan, Centre de Recherche Commun INRIA-Microsoft Research, Saclay, France
Apart from the invited talks, participants are
encouraged to propose contributions. People who are interested in,
are asked to send a title and an abstract of at most 2 pages by e-mail
to the address: email@example.com
Registration fees are 50 euros/person. It includes 3 lunches and the coffee breaks.
For organizational reasons, we ask participants to please pre-register before February 10, 2012 by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Then, please fill out the following registration form
and send it back before February 19, 2012. (.pdf version
Département Mathématiques Informatique du laboratoire XLIM